Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Story Time w/ the Tigers

I have twin sons, which my wife CarlolinaMama refers to as the Tigers. We have Tiger A and Tiger B, whom I spend as much time with as I can.

I have tell this quick story about a precious time I had with my boys reading bedtime Bible stories.
We were reading about the story of Joshua at Jericho. Part of the story reads "Joshua, the son of Nun." As I was reading it,
Tiger A had a just precious observation: "But Dad, he had to be some body's son." I just thought that was too awesome!
Of course I explained how it worked, and he was completely satisfied that Joshua had a daddy, too.

We read our Bible stories almost ever night, it is a good extra scripture time for me as I do attempt to read some in the early am as well!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize you had a blog. Your sweet wife just emailed me your address.

    In case you don't recognize me -- we own the farm that your family visited this fall for pumpkins and corn maze fun.

    That is a cute story. Nun = none? ha.

    Blessings!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete