Monday, June 14, 2010

Race For The Cure!

Mark your calendars for next year: The Susan G. Komen 5K in Raleigh, NC is a very moving, fun & awesome family time. My wife CarolinaMama ran it, the Tigers & I were logistical and moral support! I am not a runner, so if I am to do this sort of thing, I will have to walk it. My boys are definitely ready to run it, they will smoke their parents!

One of the runners on a team CarolinaMama helped put together was pretty hot & sweaty, and mentioning it was hard to catch your breath that morning because of the humidity. I commented that there is a reason that I am the support crew!! It was awesome, I held 3 bags for some team members, and the Tigers held our bags!

So well organized, a lot to do. They had a kid's zone that was awesome. Lots to do for the entire family. A record breaking 25,000 people participated in the race!! Awesome Research Triangle of NC area! Let's keep up the good work supporting this awesome cause!

How about you, do you like running 5k's? What are favorite things to do on a weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment