Monday, November 15, 2010

America Recycles Day

Ok, how did I almost miss 11-15-2010, or whatever year since 1997 is America Recycles Day! Perfect timing, I was just going around the house to gather the recyclables, as tomorrow is trash/recycle day. I am very grateful that about 2 years ago or so, our town in NC delivered a recycle bin. My family and I fill that bin up every 2 weeks, and take it to the curb to be picked up. So in all honesty, I am just doing what I would normally do. I love timing like that!!
I love that Jack Johnson song, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle! So appropriate! Find out how you can make some simple changes in your neighborhood, and find out what products are recyclable so you can also be more environmentally friendly.

Check out this awesome website... for some great links & ideas! America Recycles Day

No comments:

Post a Comment