Monday, April 12, 2010

Welcome To Eat This, Recycle That



Welcome to Eat This, Recycle That blog. I am Boulder Mountain Man, as I am a Boulder, Colorado native. Love the great Rocky Mountains, yet North Carolina has truly become home to myself and my family.

We have a passion for healthy living, organic foods, going green, and recycling. These have been a lifestyle of mine and my family's for many years now. I will be sharing ideas and thoughts about simple ways to make your little corner of the world a better place.

Look for engaging topics with my experiences as a father of twin boys, - the Tigers! This is my other passion, along with my wife. Many of you know and enjoy her blog, Carolina Mama. She is a big inspiration for my blogging.

Please introduce yourself by leaving a comment, or feel free to email at bldrmtman@gmail.com Thanks for stopping in, looking forward to sharing with you!

Follow me on Twitter @bouldermtman





No comments:

Post a Comment